Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a life lived out windows [trip part five]

Earlier Ohio escapades can be found here, here, here, and here.

I love watching the world go by, capturing my surroundings as I pass. I have a love affair with the world around me and I spent much of the Ohio trip in my own world, just my camera and I. Or better yet, I went exploring with Doug and captured every moment for nights like tonight.






I spent much of my time obsessing over old barns. There's just something about decaying wood and snow and flaking paint that makes my heart sing.




I also have a weak spot for red brick churches.


I don't really have a lot of stories to tell about many of these photos. I spent a few days just shooting out windows and watching the world go by.


No comments:

Post a Comment