Sunday, February 7, 2010

reacclimating to sunshine [trip part six]

This is the trip entry and then I am all caught up. I know I've been a kind of lax blogger as of late but I promise I'll have something nice to show you soon. In case you need a refresher course, the other trip entries can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

New Year's Eve and Day went wonderfully but unfortunately, I promised I wouldn't post incriminating photos of my future family on the blog. (Before anyone freaks out, there is no announcement attached to that statement.) The drive home was long and not too photogenic. But once we were back in Florida, Doug and I decided to take a few days and have a tropical winter vacation before we had to spend another day in the car.

He took me to Okaloosa Island to show why the emerald coast is so special but apparently, the water isn't emerald in winter.



Doug also indulged me by taking me to both Tijuana Flats and Pizzeria Uno's. Both restaurants are traditions I have with my mother so I just had to pose with the signs like postcards.


dear home, I'm back. I missed you a whole lot so I went and visited out favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment