Thursday, October 15, 2009

a light at the end of the tunnel

sunshine on my window diptych

I'm not sure if anyone else was curious as to why, shortly after announcing a sexy new lens found its way into my bag, I suddenly took a break from posting. I personally would assume that an individual in that situation would be shooting nonstop, followed by editing themselves into a coma but alas... I was writing an anthropology midterm instead.
The past few days have been spent at my desk in the pursuit of higher education. Everything has been dark, lit only by a finicky lamp that was dropped on location at a photo shoot. But now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
gazeebo sunburst
Oh, how I've missed sunshine.

At this point, I'm burnt out on words and feel that they're pretty superfluous anyway so enjoy a few sunny, cheerful shots to celebrate being thirteen pages closer to Thanksgiving.
wishing weeddune sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment