Monday, March 15, 2010

teaser: Preston

Today my former roommate/soulmate/wifey came to visit. Ok, technically the entire Spear family came to visit but I was the most excited about seeing Kat. It is almost impossible for me to describe how similar we are and how much I adore her. I've blogged about her before here. Of course, I can't see her, Derek, and Preston without photographing my favorite caveman. Preston used to be a baby like this but now he's all big like this:
sneak peak Presto

I promise there are a lot more pictures. I just couldn't wait to share this one.

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. You.
    Your posts never fail to make me teary-eyed... in a good way as always.
    On the ride home I was telling Derek how you are like my other half and how much I miss being around you and I got home only to see this wonderful post.
    Your photography is AMAZING, Bren. Never lose your passion. <3

    ReplyDelete