Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the cobbler's kids *do* have shoes

You know that old expression about how the cobbler's children have no shoes? Well, I have pictures of Doug and self-portraits of myself but uh... wait, I do have photos of Doug and I.

I initially was going to make this two posts but I've had computer problems so now you're getting one post.

In honor of our six month anniversary, I decided to do a themed photo shoot. Since Doug and I love Bioshock (he got me Bioshock 2 for Valentine's Day), I decided to do a vacation in Rapture layout for his wall.
vacation in rapture anniversary

For those of you who don't know anything about Bioshock, it takes place in a utopian city under the ocean. Science and technology allow the citizens to 'splice' their DNA, simultaneously gaining powers and losing their minds. In order to simulate a 1950s underwater city, we shot in the atrium on campus.






I realize we are either kissing or almost-kissing in every shot I chose. I did not mean to do that but those were my favorites. It's a mushy thing having an anniversary.

And in behind-the-scene magic:

2 comments:

  1. you guys are way too cute for your own good. You could accidentally hurt someone with your RAYS OF ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete