Thursday, March 25, 2010

sneak peep

peeps
I apologize for the pun but I couldn't resist. Selale made this lovely nest out of peeps and chocolate robin's eggs. I needed an excuse to post the photo.

But really, this post is a teaser. I took some pretty awesome photos of Richard for the upcoming I [heart] faces theme but I can only post one on Monday. Since I've been torturing myself in post-processing all night, trying to pick just one... I'm posting the rest as a 'teaser' tonight. Check back on Monday for the actual dramatic black-and-white shot.
Richard teaser collage
Richard teaser collage quad


In a completely unrelated note, my friend LinZ is getting married this weekend. I am going to be shooting her trash-the-dress session eventually, most likely over the summer. I am planning to bring my camera to the wedding anyway, even though I'll be a bridesmaid so I can't shoot the ceremony. At the very least, I hope to get a few photos of Doug and I as we try to catch the garter and bouquet respectively. (Note that I have not tagged this post with 'news' and do not panic. yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment