Friday, April 1, 2011

save a horse, ride a cowboy [52:13]

While country music isn't really my cup of tea, sometimes it provides for the best jokes. At the gender bender hoedown last night, "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" came on and I got the best idea ever: I had one of the 'lovely ladies' ride my 'cowboy' roommate so I could take a picture. Actually, I had two different guys 'riding' Rachael for photos because the Honors College is full of awesome.

project 52-13-...ride a cowboy

It's ridiculous, I know. But this week's theme for project 52 is "just for fun!" and it was the funniest thing I could think of. Plus, this is my 200th post. I figure I'll either drive in more readership or scare off everyone except my mom. (Hi, mom!)

I have permission from all parties involved to post this. It isn't an April Fools' Day prank. And I still cannot stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment