Thursday, October 14, 2010

gearing up for battle

In the next few days, I will be writing a midterm essay exam, followed by having a crazy Halloween photo shoot at Islands of Adventure.
Starting on Monday, the majority of the Honors College will be playing Infection and I will be attempting to photograph the crazy zombie tag attacks without getting killed myself. On top of all my school work, of course.
I have a paper to write next week and the Fight Like A Girl Halo charity tournament next weekend.

Today, my Cactus flash trigger is going to arrive and try to tempt me. (I've been tracking it as it slowly shipped from Ohio to here.)

In case you are wondering why I am telling you this, it's because this post is tagged as 'apology'. As in, I know I've been neglecting the blog and I promise I have a lot of cool stuff to show you but first, I need to get around to doing it.

However, I can show you Doug's zombie hunting uniform:
gearing up for battle
He wouldn't be nearly as effective without the Jayne hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment