Friday, May 20, 2011

watching the sun rise from above the clouds

One of my favorite tags on this blog is "away on adventure" and for good reason. There is just something special about being out of town/away from home. I wrote this post ahead of time and scheduled it to go up around the time my flight is supposed to take off, bringing me to St. Louis. It's been a while since I've flown but I still remember how amazing it was to watch the sun rise from above the clouds.
takeoff over the city
sunrise from above the clouds
Sadly, I have aisle seat on all my flights so I can't take photos out the window, but I'll survive.

This weekend, I'll be shooting my second wedding. (Kat and Derek's was my first.) I'm pretty nervous, especially since the groom is a photographer himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment