Monday, February 28, 2011

life is a beach

I don't write about my heart problem often. It's bothersome and keeps me from getting photos, so occasionally I'll say "sorry for the lack of photos; my heart isn't cooperating" but leave it at that. Hopefully after surgery on Friday, I won't need to mention it again. But I really want to complain about it tonight. I went to the beach with Doug, Seth, and Lexa but I couldn't swim or climb rocks or even frolic in the waves with them because of my stupid heart. I couldn't even hold my camera with the telephoto lens for more than 2 minutes at a time without pain. (Compare to the last time I took photos of Seth and Lexa.) This is what I managed to do today (well, yesterday according to the computer but I haven't slept yet so it's still today to me). Hopefully this week will be the last time I have to have this talk with you. In the mean time, I am happy to report that today was mostly fun.


















This is what I live for.




I made the colors really bright/cheerful/pop-y on purpose. I needed it. I also am linking them from Facebook because I am tired and hoping to go to sleep eventually. soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment