Monday, February 14, 2011

be mine, Valentine

In the past, I have written really in-depth posts about my mister and how I feel about him. Last Valentine's day, I wrote about how I had always wished for a love like his. For our one year anniversary, I told the story of our relationship and was mushy enough to make myself cry. I feel like I should have another monumental post covering everything from our anniversary to now. But while I have been falling more and more in love with him every day, we haven't exactly done much worth blogging. Our parents finally met over the holidays but other than that, nothing major has happened. Well, at least nothing other than a physically broken heart, but that's not relevant to this story.
Rather than try to scrape together some new content to share, we're going to reprise our traditional dinner and stargazing. Because really, we love each other every day and I'm sure regular readers are more than aware of this.
I heart you

No comments:

Post a Comment