Sunday, April 11, 2010

the world is my playground [teaser]

As I am going through the photos from yesterday's trip to Disney Hollywood Studios, I keep coming back to this shot and just laughing. I'm taking that as a sign that I need to show it to you.
the world is my playground
We were wandering around the Honey, I Shrunk the Audience playground when I saw the roll of film. I contemplated whether I was too big for the slide. Doug told me to go for it and offered to to photograph me sliding down. I set up the shot (framing, manual focus, ISO) and handed Marjorie off.

While I was waiting in line, a kid exclaimed "we're in a giant soda bottle" and I tried to explain what a roll of film is. Then I realized the kid was born after 2000 and probably never heard of film before. So I did what any good camera addict does... I slid down the slide and then went and hugged my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment