Tuesday, April 13, 2010

highlights from Hollywood Studios

I was going to give you a much more wordy play-by-play but I just spent an hour and a half uploading the photos to Facebook one by one so I'm a tad burnt out. Instead, you will get some of my favorite moments. And amazingly, there is not a single Doug photo in the set.

Fantasia landscaping
This is for my mother, the 'home' I frequently address my posts to. She loves the Sorcerer's Apprentice and most likely wishes we could landscape our lawn like this. Obviously, she likes these too:
Sorcerer's Apprentice


My grandpa (who may or may not read this blog) used to take me outside and dance with me, every time it stormed.
Singing in the Rain
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling! I'm happy again..."


The Tower of Terror was completely creepy but so photogenic.
Tower of Terror
We rode it twice: once when we got there and then once around dusk. (Doug won't let me say "around twilight", 'lest we accidentally summon sparkly vampires or rabid fan girls.)

This perhaps sums up my experience the best:
Hollywood Studios Balloons
Movie sets meet balloons meet beautiful weather to make a second childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment