Tuesday, October 25, 2011

big dreams

From the moment I got the email saying that she didn't think I could come but had to offer, I KNEW I HAD to go.
accomplishment fortune

By the time this post goes live, I will be on my way to Salt Lake City, Utah. I am going to see Aunt Terri, one of my mom's closest friends. She works at a non-profit organization called the Cancer Wellness House and this afternoon, I will be photographing their young adult cancer survivor group. There is a guest speaker whom I admire a lot.
Yes, I took off work and spent half a paycheck to not sleep and meet Andrew McMahon of Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. I needed to do this. As Doug has pointed out, he hasn't seen me so happy in a long time.
makes your happy cap

I'll see you when I get home. I may even have some photos with me in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment