Sunday, June 10, 2012

summertime and the living is easy

Today I was feeling very summer-y and wanted to go for a walk. As usual, we ended up at Chapel Trail Nature Preserve. It was hot and the humidity was so thick I swear I could see it; nothing was stirring, other than us. The sun was high overhead and our shadows were kind of long. It may not have been ideal for photos but it was just what I needed: some time to shoot and relax and enjoy myself.
Chapel Trail summer 1 diptych
Chapel Trail summer 2
Chapel Trail summer 3
Chapel Trail summer 4
Chapel Trail summer 5
Chapel Trail summer 6

The best part of adventuring is sharing the sights with someone else.
Chapel Trail summer 7
This was an outtake for this shot but it conveys perfectly what made me the happiest: the clouds and my mister.

Chapel Trail summer 8
Chapel Trail summer 9
Chapel Trail summer 10
Chapel Trail summer 11
Chapel Trail summer 12


All of these shots were edited with Florabella Vintage Summer at a low opacity to give them a vintage summer-y feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment