Sunday, April 1, 2012

the view from the neighborhood

After being berated at physical therapy for not being active enough, I decided to push myself to take more photos. I could be making a snarky comment but instead I will just say that this plan backfired and made me worse instead of better. But that doesn't mean I can't share the shots I have with you. It was a beautiful adventure until it wasn't anymore.

windowsill dreaming triptych
wide angle clouds
neighborhood stop sign diptych
neighborhood walk diptych
shadows of the afternoon
peekaboo sun
neighborhood lakescape diptych
neighborhood watch sign HDR
neighborhood dreams diptych


One of the few nights I could see the stars from my driveway.
driveway stargazing


Whole Foods sunset silhouette
purple tulips diptych
rainy drive

No comments:

Post a Comment