Saturday, April 28, 2012

artsy April [project 12]

Once again, I'm working my way through the monthly challenges. By the time you can see this, I will have finished them. Just know that I started working on this on the first of the month. I gave myself the added challenge of trying to be a little more artistic--instead of just matter-of-fact--with my interpretations of the themes.

Illustrate the following in a photo: Showers/Wet
Project 12 - April - 1 - water droplets
Droplets of spilled salt water from out Passover Seder

Take a picture using a shallow depth of field
Passover seder
Our reflections in a wine glass, also at the Passover Seder
85mm, f/5.6, about a foot away

Interpret the following in a photo: Blooming
project 12 - April - 3 - blooming
Just some flowers that caught my eye when I was out and about.
Passover flowers
I also have these three flowers that I bought and put in glass bottles. They don't really count for this challenge but they are related to the theme. There is never any reason to exclude photos.

Get Low. Lie Down on the ground and shoot above
project 12 - April - 4 - Fort Lauderdale sign
I struggled with this one because I technically didn't lie down. But I stood my ground and looked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment