Sunday, February 5, 2012

go-karting

I'm feeling slightly uncreative with my title. I think that's to be expected after going through over 1000 photos in a little over 48 hours.
Friday was team building at work and we went to an indoor go-kart track. I was hoping my heart would cooperate itself so I could drive but that just wasn't the case. Instead, I busted out my telephoto (with the wonky autofocus) and took over 1000 photos of my coworkers driving like crazy people. They're pretty competitive sometimes. That just made it that much harder to get good pictures.
work go-karts 1
work go-karts 2
work go-karts 3
work go-karts 4
work go-karts 5
work go-karts 6
work go-karts 7
work go-karts 8
work go-karts 9 diptych
work go-karts 10
work go-karts 11 diptych
work go-karts 12
work go-karts 13
work go-karts 14
work go-karts 15 diptych
work go-karts 16 diptych
work go-karts 17 diptych
work go-karts 18
work go-karts 19 diptych
work go-karts 20 diptych
work go-karts 21 diptych
work go-karts 22 diptych
work go-karts 23
work go-karts 24
work go-karts 25
For those of you interested in my specs, I shot these all hand-held with no flash. Program mode, autofocus for most of the shots (but manual for the diptychs where they're coming around the curve and there's blue in the foreground and they're really sharp/in-focus), ISO 1600 for the first few and ISO 2000 for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment