Friday, February 15, 2013

I [love] Baby Ariel

In my last "oh crap, I haven't posted in a month" post, I introduced you briefly to Baby Ariel (and by 'introduced', I mean I threw up photos and didn't tell you anything about her). Ariel is my boss' daughter; she's also a baby model. She is one of the sweetest/best tempered baby ever. She's a pretty good sport and doesn't really cry. And she's so photogenic!

Baby Ariel 1
This photo was taken to be sent to the company that made the high chair. I'm secretly hoping it gets used in a promotional campaign and I get photo credit.
Baby Ariel 2
Baby Ariel 3
I feel the need to point out that they are not, in fact, models; this family is just super photogenic.
Baby Ariel 4
Baby Ariel 5
Baby Ariel 6
Baby Ariel 7
Baby Ariel 8
Baby Ariel 9
Baby Ariel 10
Baby Ariel 11

This is my favorite shot of the entire shoot:
Baby Ariel 12
I'm considering making this into a LARGE canvas for my wall.

The best part is that I get the snuggle her at the end of the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment