Sunday, December 2, 2012

"it's all around you * all is full of love"

Yesterday was a pretty inspiring day for no particular reason. Well, it was special in that I had nowhere to be so I could enjoy the beautiful golden light at both sunrise and sunset. You already saw what happened when I ran out the door barefoot at 8am; this is what afternoon/evening looked like.
December afternoon 1
December afternoon 2
December afternoon 3
December afternoon 4
December afternoon 5
December afternoon 6
December afternoon 7
December afternoon 8
December afternoon 9
December afternoon 10
December afternoon 11
December afternoon 12
I couldn't resist the title of this post. The Death Can for Cutie version of "All is Full of Love" popped in my head while I was editing the clouds and the birds. When I was younger, I used to listen to mix cds and watch the lake. I guess my mind associated the song with the view. Either way, it's true. If you only look around, there is love (and beauty) all around you.
December afternoon 13
December afternoon 14
December afternoon 15
December afternoon 16
December afternoon 17
December afternoon 18


I don't really buy into the whole Christmas thing but the decorations are quite lovely to photograph. I wish it was appropriate to keep lights up year-round.
holiday cheer diptych

No comments:

Post a Comment