Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Fantasy of Lights

I like to spend Christmas Eve looking at lights. This year, I managed to convince not Doug, mom and brotherface to go with me to Tradewinds Park for the Holiday Fantasy of Light.
It was hard to get the shots I wanted because the car in front of us seemed to always go where I was aiming and blocked my view. Here are my favorites.

Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 1
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 2
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 3
I loved watching the moon over the lights. I have a few shots with the moon watching me.
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 4
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 5
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 6
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 7
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 8
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 9
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 10
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 11
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 12
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 13
This may be my favorite shot of the night.
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 14
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 15
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 16
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 17
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 18
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 19
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 20
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 21
Tradewinds Holiday Fantasy of Light 22

No comments:

Post a Comment