Saturday, November 5, 2011

"these flights connect through Arizona but I think I'll stay stuck..."

My trip started by watching the sun rise over the clouds. I was in heaven.
airplane sunrise diptych

I kind of have an obsession with taking photos out the window. Since I couldn't get to my book, I spent the 5 hours of the first leg of my trip a little snap-happy.
airplane window diptych 2
airplane window diptych 3
airplane window diptych 4
airplane window 14
airplane window 15
airplane window 16
airplane window diptych 5
airplane window 18
airplane window 19
airplane window ice crystals

The lyrics could not be more appropriate, since my connecting flight was in Phoenix. I had to sprint that airport. Then I fell asleep for most of my flight to Salt Lake City. I woke up and we were in a cloud.
airplane window diptych 6

This was my first view of Salt Lake City. It was breathtaking.
Salt Lake City view

No comments:

Post a Comment