Thursday, September 3, 2009

new beginnings and ice cream!

I swear, the title just came to me. I'm totally not playing on the significance of the event or anything.

Yesterday (*gasp* a timely entry? no way!) was the farewell to President Brogan ice cream social and hopefully... my first day as the Jupiter photo correspondent for University Press! Need I say more?

presidental ice cream social

owl ice cream social

In the photo on the left, you can see a somewhat overexposed Austin. He is the words to my pictures (no really, he's the campus writer) and apparently washes out easily under harsh flash.


Mostly unrelated but sort of under the new beginnings umbrella, I am now addicted to Sonic and intend to make Doug and Javi take me all the time.
rainy sonic run
What? Did you think this photo came with real news?

No comments:

Post a Comment