Monday, September 28, 2009

margaritas and truffula trees

On Saturday, we went to Universal Studios. Obviously, I did not bring my camera with me. You can choose to believe that either a) we were having a trial separation or b) I didn't want to spend the whole day worrying about her getting wet/broken/lost/I am freaking out just thinking about all the possibilities! I did, however, manage to coax Doug into letting me hold his camera for the day. And by 'hold', I mean that 75% of the photos taken were by me and I was in the other 25%. (I'm an addict, ok?)

This is a truffula tree.
truffula trees
If you know me, you know I am writing my senior thesis on the Lorax. These are the trees that were turned into thneeds (you know you need a thneed!). They have a special place in my heart (the trees, not the thneeds!)

I love Seuss Landing.
Seuss Landing

And just to be different, here's Doug and I rocking out at Margaritaville.
Margaritaville diptych
He found his 'lost shaker of salt'. I found a virgin piƱa colada. And we both sang along to "Fins" and "Cheeseburger in Paradise".

No comments:

Post a Comment