Thursday, September 10, 2009

confessions

I despise having a backlog. I feel guilty if I don’t work through all my photos on my computer before I take new ones. I am trying to get through them all so I can shoot new stuff. (Ok, I’m shooting new stuff but haven’t edited it yet because I’m mildly neurotic. Eep!)
sliding sea lion

I read a ton of photo blogs but they’re almost all portraiture. My favorites are the wedding posts. I have a weakness for wedding photography. I aspire to one day feel confident enough to shoot a wedding. I’m considering a frog wedding (literally, two frogs) as a conceptual piece but two people in love is the holy grail for me. I'm not really a huge fan of 'people pictures' when I'm behind the camera but stuff like this makes my heart sing.
sea lion races

I’m sort of trying to keep my personal life off the blog. (Ironic, isn’t it?) There won’t be any snapshots of me dressed up silly.
walrus ballet

I actually wrote this post before I added the pictures and then had to integrate the photos in to make the post flow.



EDIT: I'm not sure what to say exactly, other than that one of my photos is on the University Press website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment