Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my life as a mad scientist... or something

Dear readers (if there actually are any),

As my summer is drawing to a close, I am upping the adventure. That means lots of pictures for you. That also means lots of work for me. Seeing as I went to the South Florida Science Museum last Wednesday and Sea World Sunday & Monday, I have a lot to share. This is what happens when you let me be a frenzied Floridian.

baby gator

mom&seastar

I have a borderline unhealthty love for certain species. Alligators, especially when they're all tiny and cute and can't actually sever my limbs with their jaws, make me go 'awww!' and melt into a puddle. I also like sea stars.

space alien lobsters

Crazy lobsters seem to like me. I'm not entirely sure why.


Perhaps the best part of the entire trip, photo-wise, was when my mom stood in front of the kaleidoscope. Her shirt looked so cool when viewed through it. I kind of want to tie dye a shirt to look like this.

kaleiodoscope


As mad and vaguely scientific as this may be, you haven't seen anything yet. I'm hoping to be able to break Sea World down into a lot of posts so I can sloooooowly write home about everything I saw while I'm waiting for life to settle in at school. [Did I mention I'm moving back to Jupiter on Saturday? I am. So I'll have a lot of time to share older photos.]

No comments:

Post a Comment