Thursday, November 11, 2010

little things

Lately I've been suffering from what I assumed was anxiety but is actually my heart being a butt. (I mean that in the nicest way, as my heart belongs to my camera.) I've been spending a lot of time at my desk instead of adventuring or working on photo projects. But today, I thought I was going to go insane if I didn't shoot something.

The spiderweb outside my window was glinting gold in the sunlight. I saw a bird's nest in my favorite tree. There was a bird of paradise backlit by the setting sun in the middle of a parking lot outside the book store. These are the little things I absolutely loved today. While I don't feel better physically, I feel a little more calm and happy having seen and captured them.

little things

No comments:

Post a Comment