Friday, November 30, 2012

November is nice [project 12]

November, Challenge #1 - November is Child Safety month – Take a portrait of a favorite child
project 12 - 1 - new favorite baby

November, Challenge #2 – The days are getting shorter – Take a low light photograph
project 12 - November - 2 - not feeling very zen
I decided to take a low light self portrait and just breathe...

November, Challenge #3 - Veteran’s Day – Snap a photo documenting those who serve
Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo for this challenge. I considered doing something Halo-related but was concerned that it would be perceived as disrespectful.

November, Challenge #4 - Giving Thanks – Take a photo of something you are thankful for
project 12 - November - 4 - thankful for
I was going to choose something else because it's so obvious that I'm thankful for Doug but ultimately, I couldn't. I've really been struggling with my health lately and he's been beyond amazing at taking care of me. I am super lucky to have him.

November, Challenge #5 - Christmas is Coming, the goose is getting fat – Take a photo of the first signs of Christmas
project 12 - November - 5 - first sign of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment