Wednesday, August 29, 2012

having a sweet time

My friend Lauren came home from Portland for a visit so we went to Jaxson's. In many ways, it hasn't changed as a kid. Heck, it probably hasn't changed much since my parents were kids (other than the cost of ice cream). I was too busy eating my sundae to take a lot of pictures but I'm excited about the ones I have.

Lauren Jaxson's 2
Lauren Jaxson's 3
Lauren Jaxson's 4
Lauren Jaxson's 5

This is Bruce. He travels everywhere with Lauren and she always takes photos with him. I couldn't resist taking a photo of him as well.
Lauren Jaxson's 1

And this is what happens when I get my pigtails stuck in the photo sundae. It's still pretty awesome.
Lauren Jaxson's 6

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow so I can go to her 'birfday partay' and get more hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment