Sunday, December 18, 2011

winter concert

Wednesday was my brother's winter concert. I was volunteered to take a photo for the band wing so I decided to just take photos throughout the entire thing. It was interesting because there was a guy in front of me, taking photos with his iPad and generally blocking the stage. So I just made it a game to shoot around him.

winter concert 1
winter concert 2
winter concert 3
winter concert 4

I'm kind of biased because my brother was playing but I think the Falcon Sound put on a good show. All 3 1/2 hours of it. (Ok, so I kind of wanted to leave after his first set but I was requested for the finale.)

winter concert 5
winter concert 6
winter concert 7
winter concert 8
winter concert 9
winter concert 10
winter concert 11
winter concert 12
winter concert 13
winter concert 14
winter concert 15
winter concert 16
winter concert 17

I'm leaving you with this. I got kind of bored and threw my camera in rapid-fire mode during the Christmas medley that wouldn't end. Then I animated it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment