Friday, June 25, 2010

seeing the sights of our own city

Wednesday was one of those days where I really needed to just take it slow and look around me. I needed to be able to see the world and actually appreciate it. So Doug and I took US1 south from the apartment to West Palm. He said he had a few sights to show me on the way and it was lovely.

This is how the world always looks: a purple-haired girl with a silver camera in an orange car.
drive around this town

I have a weakness for old signs.
Dunkin' Donuts
vintage signs

One of the places we went to was Northwood village. I was so in love with the area. I wish I had the money to get a cute chair from one of the antique shops--for photo shoots, of course!
Northwood village 3
Northwood village
Northwood village 2
I absolutely love the details on some of the buildings.

On the way home, we saw a glorious sunset. While even a sunset wasn't enough to stop my anxiety attack--despite what the Little Prince says--it certainly is making me feel happy now.
tropical sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment