Sunday, October 11, 2009

21 and invincible, meet nifty fifty

Yesterday was my twenty-first birthday. Somehow, I don't feel all that different. Surprisingly, Marjorie [my camera] spent the evening in her bag so I don't have any pictures from my party.

Instead, I have pictures to share of what happens when I finally get my dream lens.
50mm portrait
Basically, I hold people hostage to play with it.

Doug had the misfortune of having gorgeous eyes and being on the hammock during the afternoon golden hour.
nine in the afternoon
lazy hammock afternoon



I feel as though I should talk more about my birthday and being an adult or something but really, nothing had changed. Besides, I'm pretty excited about my nifty fifty and isn't that the only reason anyone reads this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment